By Patty Sands, WTC Stratcom
Join me in welcoming the newest organizations in the AW2 Community Support Network. These organizations are part of the 223 AW2 Community Support Network organizations that help better the lives of AW2 Soldiers, Veterans, and their Families. Click on the links below to get to know them.
- The American Legion, Department of Wisconsin, www.wilegion.org
- Annapolis Veterans Acupuncture Clinic (AVAC), www.AnnapolisCommunityAcupuncture.com/avac
- Bob Woodruff Foundation, www.remind.org
- Horses4Heroes, Inc., www.horses4heroes.org
- Horses For Heroes, Inc. (New Mexico, Inc.), www.horsesforheroes.org
- Homecoming For Veterans (HC4V), www.homecoming4veterans.org
- Humana Military Healthcare, www.humanmilitary.com/south/bee/tricareprograms/wnap.asp
- Marriage Management (MMC), Website: www.marriagemanagement.org
- Warriors at Ease, www.warriorsatease.com
The AW2 Community Support Network was created based on direct requests from severely wounded, ill, and injured Soldiers, Veterans, and Families. Wounded Soldiers stated that connection with their local community and community leaders was essential for their success and reintegration. For more information, please visit the AW2 Community Support Network webpage.
Do you know of a caring organization that wants to assist wounded, injured, and ill Soldiers, Veterans and their Families? If so, please email the AW2 Community Support Network at the below email address. I welcome your recommendations and referrals.
Send organization referrals to AW2CommunitySupportNetwork@conus.army.mil