By SSG Emily Anderson, WTC Stratcom
Join me in welcoming the newest organizations in the AW2 Community Support Network. These organizations offer resources and help better the lives of AW2 Soldiers, Veterans, and their Families. Click on the links below to get to know them.
- Building Homes for Heroes, www.buildinghomesforheroes.org
- Hero Health Hire, www.herohealthhire.com
- K2 Adventures Foundation, www.k2adventures.org
- Marriage Management, www.marriagemanagement.org
- National Veterans Legal Services Program, www.nvlsp.org
- NeuroRestorative, www.neurorestorative.com
- The North Alabama Coalition for the Homeless Inc., www.nachcares.org
- Rehabilitation Hospital of the Pacific, www.rehabhospital.org
- Security America Mortgage, Inc., www.securityamericamortgage.com
- Sitrin Health Care Center, www.sitrin.com/veteran-care
- Texas Veterans Commission, www.tvc.texas.gov
- The Veteran’s Community Store, www.facebook.com/TheVeteransCommunityStore
- Wags 4 Warriors, www.wags4warriors.org
- Warrior Beach Retreat, www.warriorbeachretreat.org
The AW2 Community Support Network was created based on direct requests from severely wounded, ill, and injured Soldiers, Veterans, and Families. Wounded Soldiers stated that connection with their local community and community leaders was essential for their success and reintegration. For more information, please visit the AW2 Community Support Network webpage.
Do you know of a caring organization that wants to assist wounded, ill, and injured Soldiers, Veterans, and their Families? If so, please email the AW2 Community Support Network at the below email address. We welcome your recommendations and referrals.
Send organization referrals to email@example.com.