- AW2 Soldiers Joseph Bowser and SFC Juanita Wilson, along with their AW2 Advocate Arlethia Royster, are featured in The Signal and Paraglide, in an article about the Army Wounded Warrior Program (AW2).
- AW2 Soldier, SSG Nathaniel Brown, featured in the Leesville Daily Leader, was praised by BG James Yarbrough and honored by the Leesville Rotary Club in an article about the Warrior Transition Brigade.
- AW2 Soldier SSG Shilo Harris and his daughter are featured in an article in a University of Texas Health Science Center ® publication (spring issue of Mission) about severe burns and the medical innovations.
- AW2 Soldiers SFC Ireshekia Henry and Melissa Stockwell joined the co-hosts of “The View” on Memorial Day to discuss their experiences in the Army and after injury. Some of the photos shown of SFC Henry and her Family were taken by AW2.
- AW2 Soldiers SFC Matthew Nyman and SPC David Shebib, featured in DefenseLINK, started a monumental challenge to climb North America’s highest peak in Alaska’s Denali National Park to the mountain’s base camp at an elevation of 6,850 feet.
- AW2 Soldier Chang Wong, featured on the New America Media Web site, is standing on his own, new feet and currently a student at the California State University (Fullerton) majoring in business.
The appearance of external hyperlinks does not constitute endorsement by the United States Department of Defense of the linked web sites, or the information, products or services contained therein. For other than authorized activities such as military exchanges and Morale, Welfare and Recreation (MWR) sites, the United States Department of Defense does not exercise any editorial control over the information you may find at these locations.